I have 3 great ways for you to pair green with brown. The color green ranges from very dark to very, very light. The idea is to use the lightest shade of green possible when pairing it with brown.
- A green dress, two-toned sandals, two-toned earrings, and a nice clutch. Any shift brown dress would be easy to pair with those accessories also.
- A single-breasted jacket, tank top tucked into some Capri pants, open toe shoes with a regular handbag.
- A print pencil skirt, with a solid brown blouse, brown pointy toe heels, and satchel handbag.
What do you think?
High low skirts are this season’s must have. This little orange dress can be worn for an everyday chic look or you can dress it up with your pumps for a more sophisticated look. I love the layering at the hems and the flower details around the neck. It’s always good to have a great hat in your closet during summer time. It’s good to protect both your skin and your hair. The ballet flats and the other accessories complete the look.
PS: Click on any image for buying info.
What do you think? Would you add or remove something?
I am pairing Pink and Orange with Brown today. Orange is already from the brown family, which makes it even easier to match these two colors. You get orange by mixing red and yellow. There are different shades of orange. We have Persian orange which is a light brown, then we have brown itself.
Pairing orange & pink with brown:
- A two-toned orange dress, light brown shoes, dark brown clutch for a formal event like a wedding.
- Orange top, two-piece brown suit, black shoes for work.
- A pink dress, peach orange purse, brown shoes, for a dinner night.
- Brown jeans, pink/orange top, two-toned (leopard, cheetah) pumps, brown belt for a girls’ night out
- You can mix and match pink, orange, and brown whichever way you want for any casual look.
I am taking over the color wheel for the next couple of months to show you guys how to pair different colors and how to style them. Today we are pairing brown with turquoise. Turquoise is the color you get when you mix blue and green together. There are different shades of turquoise. For example: we have light turquoise, medium turquoise, Celeste turquoise, dark turquoise, blue turquoise and so on.
The exact opposite color to brown is blue,which means we can pair any color from the blue family with brown.
Pairing Brown with turquoise:
- Turquoise top, two-piece brown suits (pants or skirt) as an accent color for work
- Brown dress, turquoise shoes, nice brown clutch purse for date/dinner night
- Striped brown/black skirt, turquoise top, black shoes for a casual look
- Turquoise skinny jeans/skirt, nice brown cheetah top, black heels, for an after-five look.
- Turquoise gown, brown shoes, brown clutch purse for a wedding, or a more formal event.
What do you think?
Mustard seed oil contains essential fatty acids and omega 3 fatty acids. These nutrients help to condition the hair. This natural conditioner allows the hair to grow stronger and reduces the risk of dry hair, split ends, and hair breakage. Mustard seed oil contains nutrients that help to stimulate hair growth while adding shine and luster to the hair. It also promotes scalp circulation, which makes hair grow faster and healthier.
To use mustard seed oil for hair growth, you should massage the mustard oil into the scalp about three times weekly. Each time you apply it, you should try to leave it on for about three to four hours before rinsing. You can also leave it overnight. You should always rinse with a mild shampoo such as Essentious Exonerate Gentle Shampoo. By doing this weekly, in addition to your Hairfinity Hair Vitamins, you will achieve a healthier and stronger hair.
*Mustard seed oil can be easily found online and in most herbal or grocery stores.
This is a great look for early summer mornings. The sweater costs $20 at yesstyle.com. You can get the shorts at allsaints.com for only $95.00. The handbag is a $37 faux leather bag from windsorstore.com. I completed the look with a pair of matallic sandals and some accessories.