Skirt $13.99 Pinkbasis.com, T-Shirt $8.00 Target, Clutch $24.99 Target, Necklace $16.99 Target, Bracelet $20.99 Sears, Shoes $7.99 Sears
The mother of three boys and a daughter has finally decided to open her own store after designing and co-designing countless sexy outfits for women. It is a big step for Victoria who wants to have the best of both world: Being a store owner and a parent.
Remember when we used to pay $19.99 for a good pair of Fioni shoes at PAYLESS? Not anymore. Now with most of the designers trying to appeal to some of us who don’t have a six figure income, even payless shoes are getting more expensive every year.
- #1 Lyndie Side Bow Pumps (Fioni) $29.99
- #2 Cynthia Sling ( Christian Siriano for Payless) $54.99 Reg. $17.99 sale
- #3 Kosmic Platform Pump (Brash) $34.99
- #4 Kim Toe Chillie Slip On ( Isabel Toledo) $42.99 for Payless)
- #5 Letoile Peep Toe Sling ( Christian Siriano for Paless) $29.99
- #6 Lunar Platform Wedge ( Brash) $34.99
I am all for great, comfortable shoes. But to call a store PAYLESS and sell shoes that go up to $54.99 is a little misleading.
This is a picture of Ashley Madekwe on the red carpet at the 34th College Television Awards Gala at the JW Marriott at L.A. You may have seen her on Revenge, which airs on ABC every Sunday night.
She wore a Monique Lhuillier dress with a Jimmy Choo clutch and heels. She completed her look with Baccarat jewelry.
She was a presenter at the 34th College Television
The dress does have a mustard color hidden somewhere and the clutch did a good job bringing it out. I can understand why she is not wearing a necklace, but what about some earrings? The bottom line is she pulled it off without them.
- Make your necklace work for you: A long strand that hits below your bust makes you look taller and leaner.
- Not sure how to wear your bracelets? Bangle up: A stack of skinny bangles can do the trick.
- It’s okay to add an oversized watch as one bold accessory.
- A ring should always flatter your fingers. Wide rings for thin, long fingers, narrow bands or ring styles that extend toward the knuckles for short fingers.
- Consider the shape of your face when shopping for earrings: Pendants for a round or square face. Studs, buttons, or short drop earrings for an oval face. Choose hoops when you are not sure.
- Try wearing one big piece of accessory at a time. One that people will remember. One wide cuff bracelet is a great example.
- Self-covered heel, 4″ (100mm)
- Leather upper
- Adjustable ankle strap
- Leather lining and sole
- Padded insole
- Looped cutout-detailed strappy suede upper with tonal topstitching.
- 5 1/4″ covered, bowed heel; 1″ platform lowers the pitch to 4″.
- Leather lining and suede footbed.
- Leather outsole.
- Back zip for ease of dress.
- Made in Italy.