I am taking over the color wheel for the next couple of months to show you guys how to pair different colors and how to style them. Today we are pairing brown with turquoise. Turquoise is the color you get when you mix blue and green together. There are different shades of turquoise. For example: we have light turquoise, medium turquoise, Celeste turquoise, dark turquoise, blue turquoise and so on.
The exact opposite color to brown is blue,which means we can pair any color from the blue family with brown.
Pairing Brown with turquoise:
- Turquoise top, two-piece brown suits (pants or skirt) as an accent color for work
- Brown dress, turquoise shoes, nice brown clutch purse for date/dinner night
- Striped brown/black skirt, turquoise top, black shoes for a casual look
- Turquoise skinny jeans/skirt, nice brown cheetah top, black heels, for an after-five look.
- Turquoise gown, brown shoes, brown clutch purse for a wedding, or a more formal event.
What do you think?