I ran out of a lot of products at the end of last year, but I still had my Shea butter mix. So I decided to do a little shopping. The only new product on the list is the Carrot Cream by Hollywood Beauty. I decided to by it because Organic Root Stimulator Carrot Oil was not on sale. I bought 3 bottles of Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner because I LOVE that stuff; Plus the price was good considering some sellers sell one bottle for $9.42 with free shipping. I spent $54.35 for the products below. The shipping was free, and I did not pay any taxes. The best way to get free shipping at amazon.com is to buy items that are eligible for free Super Saver Shipping only. They even include cheap products in the eligible items. Some of the products cost a little more, but when you look at the price that the sellers charge for shipping, it is worth it to go with the Super Saver Shipping items. I listed some of the items that I bought with the price next to them so you can compare the prices and make a decision for yourself. To tell you the truth, I love to get my products this way because number one, you don’t have to burn gas, and number two, you don’t have to pay taxes, nor shipping cost.
Happy Shopping Naturals!
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.$6.58
- Hollywood Beauty Creme, Carrot, 7.5 Ounce $7.19
- Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner, Weightless Moisture, 8.5-Ounce Containers (Pack of 3) .$19.18
- African Shea Butter Cream 100% Pure & Raw Gold 5 0z.$4.80
- NOW Solutions Castor Oil, 100 % Pure, 16 ounce.$8.21
- Nature’s Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce.$8.39