- Make your necklace work for you: A long strand that hits below your bust makes you look taller and leaner.
- Not sure how to wear your bracelets? Bangle up: A stack of skinny bangles can do the trick.
- It’s okay to add an oversized watch as one bold accessory.
- A ring should always flatter your fingers. Wide rings for thin, long fingers, narrow bands or ring styles that extend toward the knuckles for short fingers.
- Consider the shape of your face when shopping for earrings: Pendants for a round or square face. Studs, buttons, or short drop earrings for an oval face. Choose hoops when you are not sure.
- Try wearing one big piece of accessory at a time. One that people will remember. One wide cuff bracelet is a great example.