Not sure what to wear this spring? I found this Spring’s best sandals for you. Above are two of my favorites. I need somebody to wake me up! A girl can dream. Right?
A: SOPHIA WEBSTER Dixie Doodle Pencil-Print Sandal $650
Treat your feet to this imaginative leather design inspired by artwork on a notepad.
- Self-covered heel, 4″ (100mm)
- Leather upper
- Adjustable ankle strap
- Leather lining and sole
- Padded insole
B: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Double-Arched Suede Sandal $795
Architectural lines give this Alexander McQueen suede sandal a sculpted sensibility.
- Looped cutout-detailed strappy suede upper with tonal topstitching.
- 5 1/4″ covered, bowed heel; 1″ platform lowers the pitch to 4″.
- Leather lining and suede footbed.
- Leather outsole.
- Back zip for ease of dress.
- Made in Italy.
Check out more expensive styles here