Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polyquaternium-32, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Oil, Dimethicone Copolyol Laurate, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract,
For best results, shampoo. After rinsing, massage a generous amount of Hair Mayonnaise evenly into hair from roots to ends. For extra conditioning, cover hair with a plastic cap for 10 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water and style as desired.
Why I love it:
- It makes the hair very soft while adding protein to it
- It can be used as a daily moisturizer on your ends
- It smells good
- A 15oz. jar can be used 4-5 times
- It is affordable
- The herbs can stick on your hair if not rinsed properly
- It can make the head itchy if applied on the scalp
Note: I leave it on my hair for two hours after washing my hair with shampoo for extra moisture. I do not use additional conditioner on my hair after rinsing the product out. I proceed with my leave-in conditioner and my sealer.