Yay! It’s my first award as a blogger, and I’ve been putting off doing this post for so long. I’d like to thank Vee at Growing in Style for the nomination. I have to follow a few simple rules.
- Thank the Blogger that nominated me.
- Share 7 random facts about me.
- Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let nominated bloggers know they have been nominated.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award to my post.
So here goes nothing!
Seven Random Facts:
- I have 10 siblings. Yes, my parents have 11 children, I know it seems like a lot, but once you count the names on your finger, you’re like “that’s it?!” I’m the seventh in total.
- I don’t know if most of you all know this, but I am a proud Nigerian, like I’d run back to my country any day proud! It’s been about three years since I last visited, and I miss it so much.
- I use like a lot. My freshman year in high school, I took a speech class, and in our speeches, every time we used filler words like “like” “ummm” we’d get dinged, and I was great at giving an entire speech without any use of them, but as I went on in the class, I picked up those habits, which made absolutely no sense what so ever.
- I hate when people that don’t have any form of authority over me throw commands at me. I’m very “stubborn” “hard headed” and I don’t really enjoy being told what to do. Especially when you want something but can’t ask the proper way.
- I’m very bipolar. I even get called “Bipolar Freda” sometimes, but I can’t help it. It’s like the good bipolar though, not the bad one. “There’s a good bipolar and a bad one?” Sure there is! What I mean is like one minute I could be really sad, but then next thing you know I’m like allover the place, but then I could randomly start crying out of the blue.
- I’m mentally married to so many different people I can’t even keep count. A new celebrity comes out, we’re married! A cute guy walks by me, we’re married! I see a cute little baby, we’re married! Lol
- I’m a very quick and slightly good observer. I can read people quickly within moments of just talking to them, but I keep everything I observe to myself.
And here are the 15 nominees:
Beautiful. Classy. Sophsiticated
My name is Mona
Going natural in Naija
Beauty, fashion and daily living in Geneva
Revamp Spunky Rena
Not So Poisonous Ivy
Divas Thrift Two
Curvy, Natural, & Loving It!
The Virtuous Home
My Big, Beautiful, Life: And Everything in Between
They all have really nice lovely blogs and you should definitely check them out.