Can you believe this product is a number one best seller on amazon.com? I have been using this product for over a year now, and I have nothing but good things to say about it. Click here to see my before and after pictures.
Tropic isle’s living Jamaican black castor oil is a rich, light brown oil which is processed the old fashioned way by roasting the castor bean. Jamaican black castor oil origin can be traced back to Ethiopia, Africa. It’s believed that this natural castor oil originally came to Jamaica from slaves taken from Africa. Jamaican elders didn’t waste any time in discovering the various uses for this oil. Black castor oil is a great addition to any hair or skincare regimen. This castor oil can be use as is or add to your favorite hair products.
Why Do I like it?
- It makes my hair grow
- It is a very good massage oil, especially after warming it up in the microwave.
- It makes my hair thicker – I use a small amount on my scalp 3 times a week.
- It makes my hair softer and darker- I mix it up with 100% African Shea butter, and use it on my hair from roots to ends as a moisturizer.
- It removes my stretchmarks – I rub it on my skin daily after getting out of the shower.
- It makes my eyebrows thicker – I apply a small amount on my eyebrows before going to bed.
- It makes fever and common cold go away – My sister and I both used it when our babies had a cold, or a fever, and the fever went away after 2-3 days.